- 24 June 2017: PathfinderWiki undergoes a major software upgrade, including an update to MediaWiki 1.27.3, new forums, and a new design.
- 4 February 2017: PathfinderWiki digs up its 13,000th article with Dog, written by User:Oznogon.
- December 2016: User:Brandingopportunity begins cataloging recurring characters, concepts, and locations in Pathfinder Society Roleplaying Guild scenarios.
- November 2016: launches!
- November 2015: The PathfinderWiki is weaponized with a major overhaul of the weapon pages.
- 7 October 2015: PathfinderWiki hits 12,000 articles with Mirian Raas, written by User:Oznogon.
- 1 October 2015: PathfinderWiki is mentioned as an 'amazing resource' in a Paizo Blog by Liz Courts.
- 31 July 2015: Portal:Community joins the active portals, and Portal:Gallery is retired.
- 21 July 2015: Web chat launches.
- 12 July 2015: PathfinderWiki upgrades to MediaWiki 1.23.9 and changes the default skin to Refreshed.
- 16 November 2014: The Accessories portal launches.
- 19 October 2014: PathfinderWiki reaches 11,000 articles with the creation of Redtooth (person) by User:Oznogon.
- 25 July 2014: The Inner Sea Gods Inclusion Initiative launches.
- 4 May 2014: The Pathfinder Online Wiki launches.
- 24 April 2014: PathfinderWiki reaches 10,000 articles with User:Griffid's creation of Ring of the godless. Congratulations to User:FoiledAgain for making the closest guess to the date of this milestone!
- 22 December 2013: PathfinderWiki reaches 9,000 articles! User:Dmeta hits the mark with Starwatch.
- 13 August 2013: PathfinderWiki reaches 8,000 articles!
- 16 July 2013: The Adventures portal launches.
- 18 December 2012: PathfinderWiki reaches 7,000 articles!
- 18 Aug 2012: PathfinderWiki wins the 2012 Gold ENnie Award for best website!
- 17 May 2012: The Fiction, Geography, History, Magic, Religion, and Sourcebooks portals launch.
- 7 Dec 2011: The Dragon Empires Gazetteer Inclusion Initiative launches.
- 11 March 2011: The Inner Sea World Guide Inclusion Initiative launches.
- Nov 2010: PathfinderWiki moves from Wikia to a self-hosted project.
- March-April 2010: PathfinderWiki hosts the 2nd anniversary edit giveaway,
- 1 Jan 2009: We met the goal thanks to everyone's help! Let's keep it up.
- 20 Nov 2008: With a current article count of around 825, let's see if we can get that number to 1,000+ by the end of 2008!
- 1 July 2008: The article count on the wiki hits 500. Keep up the good work, everyone!
- 1 June 2008: Any edits made since 5/15 have been lost and all account information needs to be reentered. Admins are working to prevent this type of data loss in the future.
- 12 May 2008: PathfinderWiki got a facelift today. Over the next few weeks, we should see portals to all the areas of interest and an expansion of community-based content. We want to make it easier for everyone to take part!
- 28 Mar 2008: The PathfinderWiki Messageboard is now live.