|Age of Lost Omens|
- Pharaoh Khemet III institutes the Laws of Equitable Use in Osirion.
- After the arrival of Avistani settlers, a congress of four Mahwek nations in Arcadia meet in Segada to draft and enact the Segada Protocol. The legislation allows, but strictly regulates, Avistani colonization and exploitation of Arcadia.
- Pimm Deori, born in Arodus 13 days after the first Chelish settlers arrived to Arcadia's Grinding Coast, becomes the first Avistani on record to be born in the area.
- The first case of Sikari Rage is reported in the northern Vudran region of Sikari when the village of Banaquet is attacked. Initially there are only a few Sikari macaques, but the village is soon besieged by swarms of the rabid monkeys. The outbreak occurs near Reverchaldam, the former home of the sinister order of alchemists known as the Breathers of Ash.
- In Ardis, the former capital of Ustalav, Dr. D strikes, incorporating reference to the seven Thassilonian virtues of rulership in his grisly tableau.
- In Falcon's Hollow, the last descendant of the Samkils, the young Jebrika, is killed during the Hobgoblin Strife.
- Adam Daigle. (2015). Segada, City of Keys. Distant Shores, p. 50. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-787-1 Year estimated from publication date.
- Alex Greenshields, Amanda Hamon, Jonathan H. Keith, Ron Lundeen, and David N. Ross. (2014). Osirion, Legacy of Pharaohs, p. 3. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-595-2
- Adam Daigle. (2015). Segada, City of Keys. Distant Shores, p. 51. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-787-1 Year estimated from publication date.
- Brian Cortijo, Joshua J. Frost, James Jacobs, & Richard Pett. (2008). Bestiary. Escape from Old Korvosa, p. 89. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-092-6
- F. Wesley Schneider. (2011). Rule of Fear, p. 3. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-301-9
- Judy Bauer, Logan Bonner, Nicolas Logue, and Matt Vancil. (2013). Towns of the Inner Sea, p. 15. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-576-1