|Region||Any; primarily Geb, Nex, Nantambu|
Source: Advanced Class Guide, pg(s). 8ff.
- A note on use: The term "arcanist" can refer to this specific arcane spellcasting class, but can also more loosely refer to any arcane spellcaster, such as a wizard or sorcerer.
Rather than focus on the innate abilities of their bloodlines or the research and study of the arcane magic, arcanists use their unique insight into the workings of magic to apply both approaches at once. Their distinct views on magic, extensive knowledge, and tremendous potential often leads them down reckless paths in pursuit of greater powers. Like a wizard, arcanists may call a familiar.
|This page is a stub. You can help us by expanding it.|
Arcanists share the same regional tendencies as wizards but are comparatively rare. They can primarily be found in:
- Geb, particularly among the twilight sages and colleges in Yled
- Nex, home of at least two known arcanist Arclords
- Nantambu, where arcanists at Magaambya watch over the legacy of Old-Mage Jatembe
Locations also known for their arcanists include:
- The Arcanamirium of Absalom, including at least one professor
- Rahadoum, particularly the libraries of Azir and the Occularium
There are no known restrictions on the race of an arcanist.
No information currently available.