Champions of Purity, a Pathfinder Player Companion sourcebook by Jessica Blomstrom, Adam Daigle, Shaun Hocking, Daniel Marthaler, Tork Shaw, and Christina Stiles, was released in April 2013.
|| You don’t have to be a holy warrior to be a true hero. Join in the fight against evil and be a paragon of righteousness as a character of any class with Pathfinder Player Companion: Champions of Purity. Arm yourself with a host of new options specifically designed for good-aligned characters—like new fighting techniques striking the balance between capture and execution, life-fostering magic, rules for the redemption of evil characters, and morally challenging alignment-changing alchemy. With new insights into what it means to play good-aligned hardliners and how to get paid for being a good guy, deal with evil companions, redeem villains, and handle all those goblin babies, this book will change the way you think about playing honorable characters. Also, learn more about some of the greatest do-gooders and virtuous organizations on Golarion—with a focus on nonreligious groups, since the fight between good and evil doesn’t have to unfold entirely in the arena of faith. Join the ranks of the just with Pathfinder Player Companion: Champions of Purity! Inside this book, you’ll find:
- Detailed discussion on what it means to play a character of each of the three good alignments, including ideas for character generation and specific challenges of these alignments.
- A look into good-aligned races, good-aligned homelands, and good-aligned organizations for your character, as well as some of the challenges of being good and what happens when good characters come from bad places.
- A method for redeeming evil characters who your adventuring party encounters during the campaign.
- New good-based feats, magical weapons and gear, rage powers, rogue talents, subdomains, and more!
- For Your Character (2)
- Why Be Good (4)
- Lawful Good (6)
- Neutral Good (8)
- Chaotic Good (10)
- Paragons of Virtue (12)
- Good Characters in Bad Situations (14)
- Heavenly Virtues (16)
- Redemption (18)
- Divine Influence (20)
- Fighting the Good Fight (22)
- Grace and Guile (24)
- Sublime Spellcraft (26)
- Spells of the Just (28)
- Tools for Good (30)
- Righteous Faiths (inside front cover)
- Summoning Good-Aligned Monsters (inside back cover)