|Goblins of Golarion|
|Publisher||Paizo Publishing, LLC|
|Price|| Print: $10.99|
|Series||Pathfinder Player Companion|
|Follows||Faiths of Balance|
|Precedes||Faiths of Corruption|
|Artwork from Goblins of Golarion|
|“|| We Be Goblins!The goblins are on the loose! Unleash the homicidal hijinks of Golarion’s most maniacal menaces with this guide to all things goblin. Infamous for their unpredictable attacks, catchy raiding songs, and fear of horses, goblins blend mischief and murderousness like no other monsters. But there’s more to goblins than dogslicers and games of killgull. Now you can join in the quirky carnage with everything you need to know about goblins, whether you plan to do battle against their unpredictable tribes, or lead them as a goblin hero!
Goblins of Golarion presents a player-friendly overview of the favorite foes of the Pathfinder campaign setting, along with new rules and information to help players customize goblin characters in both flavor and mechanics. Inside this book, you'll find:
- Goblins of Golarion (2)
- This chapter provides a look into the creation myths and history of goblins, as well as their culture, treasures, heroes, fears, and motivations. Includes sections on goblin equipment, class roles, and traits.
- Map of Goblin Tribes of the Inner Sea region (17)
- Goblin Tribes (18)
- Each of the following minor and major goblin tribes across the Inner Sea region are described:
- Frostfur goblins
- Ghostmask goblins
- Jurdan's Volunteers
- Screamwing goblins
- Isgeri tribes
- Mediogalti Island tribes
- Shackles tribes
- Varisian tribes
- Caves of the Craven tribes
- Lost Coast tribes
- Mushfens tribes
- Combat: Goblin Battle Feats (24)
- Goblin characters can choose from these 10 new feats.
- Faith: Goblin Gods (26)
- This chapter describes each of the four goblin hero-gods, including their domains, subdomains (including four new subdomains), holy symbols, and favored weapons.
- Magic: Goblin Magic (28)
- This chapter contains three new spells and four new magic items.
- Social: Goblin Player Characters (30)
- Tips for GMs running goblin-only campaigns and players playing goblin characters round out the book.