Mithral is a beautiful, but rare, silvery metal that has the strength and hardness of steel but is much lighter. Mithral is magnetic, and has the same anathematic capability as alchemical silver in overcoming some creatures' resistances to normal weapons or magic circles, such as lycanthropes.
Off the battlefield, mithral is sometimes used in cookware as food rarely sticks to it. Of course, such items are very rare due to the prohibitive cost of using mithral for such mundane purposes.
- Mithril (fictional metal) on Wikipedia
- Jason Bulmahn. (2009). Pathfinder RPG Core Rulebook, p. 154. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-150-3
- Jason Bulmahn. (2010). Advanced Player's Guide, p. 181. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-246-3
- Jason Bulmahn, et al. (2011). Ultimate Magic, p. 103. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-299-9
- Jason Bulmahn et al. (2012). Ultimate Equipment, p. 74. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-390-3