|Author(s)||Brian Duckwitz, Cole Kronewitter, and Nicholas Milasich|
|Released||August 3, 2015|
|Follows||Fane of Fangs|
|Artwork from Phantom Phenomena|
Phantom Phenomena, a Pathfinder Quest for 1st-level characters written by Brian Duckwitz, Cole Kronewitter, and Nicholas Milasich, debuted at Gen Con 2015 and was released on the Paizo store on August 3, 2015.
|“|| Bizarre phenomena have tormented the people of southeastern Ustalav for decades, and these events become stronger and more dangerous every year. Hoping to uncover the origins of these flashes of red lightning and spectral hauntings, Dr. Quolorum from the Sincomakti School of Sciences has set out with a team of able-bodied assistants. Can the PCs help the professor unlock the secret that dwells above Lantern Lake?
Phantom Phenomena includes six, 1-hour adventures that take the PCs to a superstitious village, a lightning-scarred woodland, an ancient Kellid monolith, a haunted manor, an occult university, and finally into the storm-choked mountains. Experience the adventures in any order to create a unique story.
"Harrow", by Cole Kronewitter (4)
- Dr. Quolorum dispatches Pathfinders to the village of Dunhob in Versex to investigate a haunted tavern.
"Lightning", by Cole Kronewitter (8)
- Dr. Quolorum suspects an imminent strike of weird red lightning will hit a blackened hilltop in Versex, and asks the Pathfinders to protect him while he investigates.
"Manor", by Nicolas Milasich (12)
- According to Dr. Quolorum, the manor of a decades-dead noblewoman holds the key to triangulating strange occurrences in Versex.
"￼Monolith", by Nicolas Milasich (16)
- The Pathfinders investigate an ancient Kellid monolith near Dunhob on Dr. Quolorum's request.
"University", by Brian Duckwitz (20)
- A simple errand for Dr. Quolorum at the Sincomakti School of Sciences goes topsy-turvy as gravity itself goes missing.
"Epicenter", by Brian Duckwitz (24)
- The Pathfinders join Dr. Quolorum on the slopes of Diremark to track down the source of southern Ustalav's recent strange happenings.
Recurring characters, concepts, & locations
The following characters, concepts, or locations can be found in this scenario, but also significantly appear in the publications listed below. Pathfinder Society Roleplaying Guild scenarios are listed first, followed by other product lines:
- Harrow (#7-00 The Sky Key Solution; #7-23 Abducted in Aether; Phantom Phenomena; #8-01 Portent's Peril; Curse of the Crimson Throne (Pathfinder RPG hardcover); Edge of Anarchy; The Harrow Handbook; The Harrowing; The Inner Sea World Guide)
- Leng (#8-15 Hrethnar's Throne; The Great Beyond, A Guide to the Multiverse; The Inner Sea World Guide; Into the Nightmare Rift)
- Haunted Dungeon Map Pack
- Pathfinder Lodge Flip-Mat
- Shrines Map Pack
- Tavern Flip-Mat
- Thornkeep Flip-Mat
- Woodlands Flip-Mat