Shadow of the Storm Tyrant, an adventure by Tito Leati, with supporting material by Benjamin Bruck, Jim Groves, Steven T. Helt, Mikko Kallio, and Patrick Renie, and fiction by Renie, was released on July 29, 2015. It is the sixth and final chapter of the Giantslayer Pathfinder Adventure Path.
|| The thrilling conclusion of the Giantslayer Adventure Path! Emerging from a fire giant dungeon into a volcano's caldera, the heroes spy the Storm Tyrant's stolen cloud castle floating high above. From there, they must storm the stronghold as it takes off into the sky, engaging in bloody battle with the ruthless storm giant's elite guardians and allies. Finally, the heroes must face the Storm Tyrant himself—alongside his dominated red dragon—to put an end to his megalomaniacal push for power. Will the heroes defeat Volstus the Storm Tyrant, or will all of Avistan bend its knee to the mighty warlord and his giant armies?
This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path concludes the Giantslayer Adventure Path and includes:
Foreword: "Castle in the Clouds" by Rob McCreary (4)
1. "Shadow of the Storm Tyrant" by Tito Leati (6)
- "NPC Gallery" by Tito Leati (60)
2. "Continuing the Campaign" by Jim Groves (64)
3. "Ecology of the Gigas" by Patrick Renie (70)
4. "Fears in the Frozen Pines" (Tall Tales 6 of 6) by Patrick Renie (76)
5. "Bestiary" by Benjamin Bruck, Steven T. Helt, Mikko Kallio, and Patrick Renie (82)
6. Preview (92)
- Previews of next month's first part of the Hell's Rebels Adventure Path, In Hell's Bright Shadow.