| The Docks
|| Absalom city district
|| conventional (district council)
Source: Guide to Absalom
The Docks is not merely a physical location in Absalom, but is in fact another city district. For most travelers, the docks are the first sight of the city experienced. It is a bustling area where longshoremen constantly load and unload cargo destined for Absalom's markets and elsewhere. The district itself is a rather rough place, as the Harbor Guard tends to turn a blind eye to most brawls and the like as long as things don't get out of hand. Young touts are found nearly everywhere, announcing the services of all manner of businesses. These include a number of cheap water side taverns and brothels located here.
Places of Interest
Two world-class shipyards are located in the Docks, the Devil's Own and the Sea King Shipyard.
The largest crane in the world, known as the Beast, is located at the Long Pier, near the center of the Docks. The Beast is used to unload the heaviest and largest loads in Absalom.
The Grog Pit is the most notorious tavern and flophouse on the docks.
A simple stone building, the Ogrekin Hall is the home of the Ogrekin, a transporting business in the Docks. Ogrekin can move anything it needs movement anywhere within Absalom.
The Pickled Imp, a curio shop operated by Guaril Karela.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Owen K.C. Stephens. (2008). Guide to Absalom, p. 22. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-141-1
- ↑ Erik Mona, Mark Moreland, Russ Taylor, and Larry Wilhelm. (2011). Pathfinder Society Field Guide, p. 6. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-305-7
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Owen K.C. Stephens. (2008). Guide to Absalom, p. 23. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-141-1
Cite error: Invalid
<ref> tag; name "GtA-23" defined multiple times with different content
- ↑ Owen K.C. Stephens. (2008). Guide to Absalom, p. 23-24. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-141-1
- ↑ Adam Daigle. (2011). In Service to Lore, p. 24. Paizo Publishing, LLC.