|Age of Enthronement|
- The imperial vizier of Qadira departs for Kelesh to settle a family claim on the imperial succession, temporarily leaving the Qadiran Satrap Gheber III to his own devices.
- The Andoran Admiral Genise Ratorian begins offering Writs of Course to sailors in the city of Augustana, and encourages them to attack Taldan merchant ships. This lays the groundwork for the future establishment of the Gray Corsairs.
- The armies of Qadira, consisting of more than 40,000 Qadiran and Keleshite soldiers, invade southern Taldor, beginning the 524 year-long war between the two countries known as the Grand Campaign. The Qadirans record the successes of this conflict as the Ghevran Victories.
- The Taldan city of Zimar falls to Qadira, its militaristic citizenry enslaved to prevent rebellion.
- The Jadwiga Harcatha (the descendants of Queen Harcatha, the former ruler of Irrisen) emerge from the Witchcaves and in a fit of insanity, begin attacking the settlements of Hoarwood. Karina, the current queen of Irrisen, sends her son, General Chernim Karina, to put down the crazed Jadwiga, and seals the Witchcaves.
- Brian Cortijo. (2009). Qadira, Gateway to the East, p. 4. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-180-0
- Tim Hitchcock and Jason Nelson. (2015). Andoran, Birthplace of Freedom, p. 5. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-721-5
- Erik Mona et al. (2008). Campaign Setting, p. 202. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-112-1
- Joshua J. Frost. (2009). Taldor, Echoes of Glory, p. 3. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-169-5
- Mike Shel. (2013). Irrisen, Land of Eternal Winter, p. 6. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-486-3