|Publisher's product page|
|Publisher||Green Ronin Publishing|
|Artwork from Advanced Bestiary|
Awaiting you between the covers of the Advanced Bestiary are over 100 new templates that put the power back into your hands! With concepts ranging from the apocalyptic four horsemen to the bizarre id ooze and stone idol, this book offers unprecedented flexibility for campaigns of any style. These templates can be combined with monsters from any other source to create an endless variety of new creatures, making every monster book you already own even more valuable. In addition, to enhance this book's usefulness, each template includes a sample creature, showing ways to overlay templates on a variety of creatures, while giving monster stats ready to play right out of the book. Used by itself, or in conjunction with Green Ronin's Advanced Player's Manual and the Advanced Gamemaster's Guide, your games will never be the same. Inside the Advanced Bestiary you will find:
- Extensive guidelines for applying templates to any creature in the d20 system.
- Over 100 new templates with CR modifiers ranging from -4 to +6.
- Dozens of new templates applicable for player character use.
- Templates within templates, with variations among existing templates like the devil bound, demon possessed, and metal clad creatures.
- Templates to create all your favorite undead, from ghouls and mummies to their more powerful varieties like dread morghs and dread wraith sovereigns.
- Sample creatures for every template with CRs ranging from 1/2 to 24.
- Beautiful illustrations by top artists like Julian Allen, Kent Burles, Mike Vilardi, Kev Crossley, Toren "Macbin" Atkinson, Tyler Walpole, Ilya Astrakhan, Caleb Cleveland, and Britt Martin.
- Each template identified by complexity level to enhance the books utility for times when you need a template in a hurry.
- The ability to surprise your players with an assortment of terrifying foes!