Black Markets, a Pathfinder Player Companion sourcebook by Ron Lundeen, Jason Nelson, David N. Ross, and David Schwartz, was released on October 21, 2015.
|| When the right tool for the job is on the wrong side of the law, it's time to look for it in the black markets! This player-focused volume includes dozens of items and rare spells not sold in any legal shop but still of great use to adventuring characters, as well as spells, feats, and character archetypes to help keep those illegal goods hidden. From new poisons and portable traps to necromantic magic items and eldritch smuggling tools, Pathfinder Player Companion: Black Markets has every underhanded implement you may desire when legality isn't a concern! Inside this book, you'll find:
- Rules for running your own black markets and managing your under-the-table business dealings when you're between adventures.
- New poisons of every description, from magic-infused poisons to nefarious necrotoxins that blend necromancy with deadly substances, as well as the eldritch poisoner alchemist archetype.
- A guided tour of the largest and most unique black markets in the Inner Sea region, from the Nightstalls of Katapesh to the Tarnished Halls of Numeria.
- Feats, traits, and spells to emphasize characters' criminal dealings and improve their mastery of the underworld economy.
- New cursed magic items, portable traps, and grafts of undead flesh to fill your backpack and prepare you for any challenge.
- For Your Character (2)
- Introduction (4)
- Black Market Rules (6)
- New rules that model markets in a similar manner as settlements.
- Black Markets of Golarion (8)
- Black Market Downtime (10)
- Expanded Ultimate Campaign downtime rules for black markets.
- Black Market Poisons (12)
- The Corpse Trade (14)
- Details on smuggling undead in the Inner Sea region and new rules for necrografts.
- Cursed Relics (16)
- Pesh (18)
- New feats and spells for pesh-using characters.
- Portable Traps (20)
- Several mundane and magical deployable traps.
- Secret Faith (22)
- Details on religious restrictions in the Inner Sea region, and magic items for those who hide their religious affiliations.
- Secret Signs (24)
- Notes on secret languages and several spells for discreet communication.
- Smuggler Archetypes and Spells (26)
- Duplicitous Archetypes (28)
- Black Market Magic (30)
- Next Month (32)
- A preview of the Weapon Master's Handbook.
- Illicit Trade in the Inner Sea (inside front cover)
- A map of the Inner Sea region that locates several known markets of illicit goods.