City of Seven Spears, an adventure by James Jacobs, Kevin Kulp, and Rob McCreary with support articles by Jesse Benner, Patrick Renie, Mike Shel, Neil Spicer, and Owen K.C. Stephens and fiction by Robin D. Laws, is the third chapter of the Serpent's Skull adventure path and was released on November 10, 2010.
|| The legendary lost city of Saventh-Yhi, known to some as the City of Seven Spears, has finally been found! Yet while the ancient city's mysteries have long remained hidden, all manner of man-eating beasts and plants still dwell within the vine-choked ruins. Can the PCs be the first among five competing factions to claim the rights of discovery? Or will they become but the latest of Saventh-Yhi's victims?
This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path includes:
- "City of Seven Spears," a Pathfinder RPG adventure for 7th-level characters, by James Jacobs, Kevin Kulp, and Rob McCreary, including an extensive appendix of magic items designed by Owen K.C. Stephens.
- A detailed look at the members of the five factions exploring the city, by James Jacobs and Rob McCreary.
- New powers and magic items from the sinister mystical tradition of juju, by Mike Shel.
- Deadly lion riders in the Pathfinder's Journal, by Robin D. Laws.
- Nine new monsters, by Jesse Benner, Patrick Renie, and Neil Spicer.
Foreword: "Into the Lost City" by James Jacobs (4)
1. "City of Seven Spears" by James Jacobs, Kevin Kulp, Rob McCreary, and Owen K.C. Stephens (6)
2. "Expedition to Saventh-Yhi" by James Jacobs and Rob McCreary (58)
3. "The Path of Juju" by Mike Shel (66)
4. "The Condemned" (Plague of Light) by Robin D. Laws (72)
5. "Bestiary" by Jesse Benner, Patrick Renie, and Neil Spicer (78)