The Greenbelt consists of some of the rolling hills of the Kamelands and is dominated by a large woodland known as the Narlmarches. It is also criss-crossed by numerous major rivers that wind their way through the Stolen Lands. These include:
Fey are very common throughout the Greenbelt although somewhat less so in the northern areas, where humans from Brevoy are more likely to frequent. Trappers favor the northern portions of the Greenbelt where fur from game such as deer, foxes, and minks can fetch a fair price. The Greenbelt is relatively safe by the standards of the Stolen Lands; even so, threats such as kobolds, mites and bandits are a constant concern for travelers.
- Bokken, an eccentric potion maker and hermit has made his home here.
- Oleg Leveton and his wife operate a trading post on the border of Rostland.
For additional resources, see the Meta page.
- James Jacobs, Mark Moreland, & F. Wesley Schneider. (2010). Kingmaker Player's Guide, p. 4. Paizo Publishing, LLC.
- Tim Hitchcock. (2010). Stolen Land. Stolen Land, p. 55. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-229-6
- Tim Hitchcock. (2010). Stolen Land. Stolen Land, p. 16-17. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-229-6
- Tim Hitchcock. (2010). Stolen Land. Stolen Land, p. 8. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-229-6