|Images of half-fiends|
Source: Bestiary, pg(s). 171
- This article is about the offspring of a fiend and a mortal. For offspring of a fiend and a nymph, see forlarren. For creatures with a fiendish template, see fiendish creature.
A half-fiend is the direct offspring of an evil outsider and a mortal; children of a half-fiend may be tieflings or seemingly normal mortals. However, in 4610 AR, Areelu Vorlesh, the Demon Witch of Undarin, performed the final steps of a ritual that transformed her into a half-succubus (see below) suggesting that birth is not the only way half-fiends are created. Half-fiends can arise from any species, although only those from humanoid species may go on to have tiefling children; the children of those born among other species will typically be either half-fiends themselves or normal members of their kind.
|This page is a stub. You can help us by .|
There are many types of half-fiend dependent on the progenitor fiend. Nevertheless, some categorization may be made and one family of half-fiends is the half-demon. Within this family, further types may be categorized, such as the half-succubus.
- Paizo Staff. (2009). Pathfinder RPG Bestiary, p. 171. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-183-1
- Hal Maclean and Colin McComb. (2012). Blood of Fiends, p. 3, 4. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-423-8
- James Jacobs, Jonathan H. Keith, Jason Nelson, Todd Stewart, and Tanith Tyrr. (2013). The Worldwound, p. IBC. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-532-7
- Hal Maclean and Colin McComb. (2012). Blood of Fiends, p. 4. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-423-8
- James Jacobs. (2013). Demons Revisited, p. 3. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-552-5