|Titles||City of Mists|
|Ruler||Queen Telandia Edasseril|
Source: The Inner Sea World Guide, pg(s). 96
Although the city is intentionally hidden and obscured via illusion and magical fog, the elven capital is an awe-inspiring combination of elven magic and architecture with the natural environment of the Fierani Forest. Indeed, most buildings are artfully intertwined with the twisting trees, designed to protect and augment both. The structures are mostly constructed from silver, crystal, and wood, and smooth, twisting towers are popular architectural motifs. Music, laughter, and birdsong are the first sounds visitors hear when they approach Iadara.
In the past, magic was used purely to enhance the beauty of the city. As the nation has become more and more isolationist, however, magic is now used to obscure the true extent of the city via magical fog and twisting vines that cover the architecture. Since the arrival of Treerazer in Kyonin, the city has been under demonic threat.
Places of interest
The city houses the legendary Sovyrian Stone, that powers the aiudara and connects Golarion with the distant elven refuge of Sovyrian. Most elves are aware of its existence, although its exact location is carefully hidden.
Although non-elf visitors are exceptionally rare, they are never subjected to anything worse than curious stares from the elven inhabitants, provided they keep to their designated areas.
- Erik Mona et al. (2008). Campaign Setting, p. 246. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-112-1
- James Jacobs et al. (2011). The Inner Sea World Guide, p. 96-97. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-269-2
- John Compton et al. (2015). Heroes of the Streets, p. 7. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-769-7
- James Jacobs et al. (2011). The Inner Sea World Guide, p. 95. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-269-2
- Hal Maclean and Jeff Quick. (2008). Elves of Golarion, p. 18. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-143-5
- Hal Maclean and Jeff Quick. (2008). Elves of Golarion, p. 17. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-143-5