|Nation||Lands of the Linnorm Kings|
|Religions||Erastil, Ancestor worship, Animism|
Source: Lands of the Linnorm Kings, pg(s). 18
Icemark is the north-westernmost of the realms in the Lands of the Linnorm Kings, and is home to the Varki, a human ethnicity that claims they are descended from Varisians who traveled north and intermarried with Tian exiles who had traveled over the Crown of the World.
The Varki earn their living as fishers, hunters, and trappers, as well as herding the reindeer of the northern tundra. They follow these herds wherever they go and pay no attentions to borders or boundaries, traveling into other Linnorm Kingdoms, or even into Irrisen (where they are strangely left in peace), or even into the distant Realm of the Mammoth Lords.
Places of interest
The following are places of interest in Icemark:
- Cavern of the Sacred Shapes
- Iceworm Hills
- The Steam Pit
- Valley of the Birthing Death
- Matthew Goodall, Jonathan Keith, Colin McComb, and Rob McCreary. (2011). Lands of the Linnorm Kings, p. 18-21. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-365-1
- James Jacobs et al. (2011). The Inner Sea World Guide, p. 104. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-269-2
- Matthew Goodall, Jonathan Keith, Colin McComb, and Rob McCreary. (2011). Lands of the Linnorm Kings, p. 18. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-365-1