After five full adventure paths in the Pathfinder Adventure Path line, Paizo Publishing promises to release their most inventive and experimental campaign yet. Set in the River Kingdoms, Kingmaker allows players to create their own kingdom from the ground up, dealing with all the economic, military and political responsibilities that come with being a king. Key NPCs and villains were designed by none other than Ed Greenwood, creator of the Forgotten Realms but the adventure is 100% Pathfinder.
- Stolen Land by Tim Hitchcock
- Rivers Run Red by Rob McCreary
- The Varnhold Vanishing by Greg A. Vaughan
- Blood for Blood by Neil Spicer
- War of the River Kings by Jason Nelson
- Sound of a Thousand Screams by Richard Pett