Racing to Ruin, an adventure by Tim Hitchcock with support material by Patrick Renie, Sean K Reynolds, and Neil Spicer and fiction by Robin D. Laws, is the second chapter in the Serpent's Skull adventure path and was released on September 29, 2010.
|| Finally reaching the port city of Eleder, the adventurers arrive with knowledge of the route to the lost city of Saventh-Yhi. But new rivals are also on the trail of the legendary metropolis, and soon the race is on to reach the fabled ruin and claim its unimaginable treasures. Will the adventurers ally with ambitious explorers like the treasure-seeking Pathfinder Society, the unscrupulous Aspis Consortium, the gold-hungry Shackles Pirates, or others on their quest into the jungle's depths? And what dangers will they face as they enter the Screaming Jungle, one of the deadliest wildernesses on all of Golarion?
This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path includes:
- "Racing to Ruin," a Pathfinder RPG adventure for 4th-level characters, by Tim Hitchcock.
- A tour of the exotic and tumultuous port city of Eleder, by Tim Hitchcock.
- A look into the calm and calamity of Gozreh, unpredictable god of nature, by Sean K Reynolds.
- Bar brawls and noble quests in the Pathfinder's Journal, by Robin D. Laws.
- Five new monsters, by Tim Hitchcock, Patrick Renie, Sean K Reynolds, and Neil Spicer.
Foreword: "Back on the Rails" by James Jacobs (4)
1. "Racing to Ruin" by Tim Hitchcock (6)
2. "Eleder" by Tim Hitchcock (58)
3. "Gozreh" by Sean K Reynolds (66)
4. "Friends and Other Enemies" (Plague of Light) by Robin D. Laws (72)
5. "Bestiary" by Tim Hitchcock, Patrick Renie, Sean K Reynolds, and Neil Spicer (78)