m (Robot: Changing Category:Sourcebooks by E. Jordan Bojar)
m (Robot: Changing Category:Sourcebooks by Tim Hitchcock)
|Line 53:||Line 53:|
[[Category:Pathfinder Adventure Path|Shadow in the Sky]] [[Category:Sourcebooks|Shadow in the Sky]] [[Category:2008 sourcebooks|Shadow in the Sky]] [[Category:Sourcebooks by Greg A. Vaughan|Shadow in the Sky]] [[Category:
[[Category:Pathfinder Adventure Path|Shadow in the Sky]] [[Category:Sourcebooks|Shadow in the Sky]] [[Category:2008 sourcebooks|Shadow in the Sky]] [[Category:Sourcebooks by Greg A. Vaughan|Shadow in the Sky]] [[Category:by Tim Hitchcock|Shadow in the Sky]] [[Category:Works by E. Jordan Bojar|Shadow in the Sky]] [[Category:Sourcebooks by Gwen Page|Shadow in the Sky]] [[Category:Sourcebooks by Mike Selinker|Shadow in the Sky]] [[Category:Urban adventures|Shadow in the Sky]] [[Category:Second Darkness adventures|Shadow in the Sky]]
Revision as of 21:39, 1 August 2009
|Pathfinder Adventure Path #13: Shadow in the Sky|
|Publisher's product page|
|Author(s)||Greg A. Vaughan|
|Publisher||Paizo Publishing, LLC|
|Price|| Print: $19.99 |
|Series|| Pathfinder Adventure Path #13|
Second Darkness 1 of 6
|Follows||Crown of Fangs|
|Precedes||Children of the Void|
|Artwork from Shadow in the Sky|
Shadow in the Sky kicks off the third Pathfinder Adventure Path campaign—Second Darkness—and presents a detailed gazetteer of the intrigue-filled streets of Riddleport, details the Gold Goblin Gaming Hall and several of Riddleport's most popular games of chance, and presents a half dozen new monsters native to the Riddleport region. It also contains a bonus adventure by Tim Hitchcock that presents a typical Riddleport thieves' guild as well as the continued adventures of Eando Kline, pathfinder.
1. "Shadow in the Sky" by Greg A. Vaughan (6)
- Strange things are happening in Riddleport. A dark blot hangs in the sky over the city, and claims of bizarre goings-ons and apocalyptic prophecies fill the streets. Could these peculiar events be tied to the Golden Goblin’s diabolically themed “Cheat the Devil; Take His Gold” competition? Or are more nefarious works afoot in the pirate’s paradise? Find out in the first adventure of Pathfinder’s new Adventure Path: Second Darkness!
2. "Riddleport: City of Cyphers" by Greg A. Vaughan (48)
- Dare to enter the cutthroat city of Riddleport, home to pirates, criminals, and shysters of all sorts. From the choking smoke of the Gasforges to the dizzying heights of the Cyphergate, fortunes change swiftly in Varisia’s city of sin.
- Roll the bones and test your luck! Enter Riddleport’s premiere gambling hall, meet its patrons, and learn its games—but keep an eye on your coin purse. What Riddleport’s gamblers can’t take by luck they often take by force!
4. "St. Caspieran's Salvation" by Tim Hitchcock (64)
- An unassuming chapel becomes a hideout for a gang of local thugs and scheming thieves. Can your PCs discern criminal from clergyman?
5. "Fear in a Handful of Rust" (Pathfinder's Journal) by Jay Thompson (72)
- Eando Kline’s journey into the darkness begins. The world of light has proven treacherous, but what new terrors await the pathfinder in the mysterious depths of the Darklands?
6. Bestiary by Greg A. Vaughan (78)
Shadow in the Sky
The elves of the Mierani Forest have been hiding something from outside eyes for hundreds of years, but now, this sinister secret has escaped. What at first seems to be a sudden uprising in unsanctioned banditry in the Riddleport hinterlands is in fact something altogether more menacing—the dark elves have come to Varisia. Yet the threat presented by the drow from below may be nothing compared to a new threat from the skies above. Can a new group of heroes save the world from the second darkness?
St. Caspieran's Salvation
The first Set Piece presents a Riddleport thieves' den insidiously hidden beneath the guise of a rundown chapel. Forced to distinguish scheming swindlers from the truly needy, the PCs need to wade through a crowd of questionable castoffs to uncover the misdeeds rooted amid the hostel's good work.