Randomized "Did You Know?"
On Pathfinder Wiki/editcopy, I've set up a way to display five random DYK items from our pretty large archive of past DYKs. Hopefully this is a better option than a static list of the last good set, and it can still be overridden by creating a DYK list for the current week if we want to spotlight a specific topic.
To add to the set of random DYKs, edit the source of DYK:Random. Here's an example of the randomized output that should change each time you refresh the page:
- … that Thremyr, First Jarl of the frost giants, is believed to have created the winter wolves?
- … that Taldor's most famous form of swordplay is known as rondelero, and is fought using a falcata and buckler?
- … that lost amongst the sands of the Black Desert are many ancient, abandoned cities, built in the style of Ancient Osirion?
- … that the Sandpoint Cathedral was rebuilt after burning down in 4702 AR?
- … that rakshasas were first created in Vudra?