Randomized "Did You Know?"
On Pathfinder Wiki/editcopy, I've set up a way to display five random DYK items from our pretty large archive of past DYKs. Hopefully this is a better option than a static list of the last good set, and it can still be overridden by creating a DYK list for the current week if we want to spotlight a specific topic.
To add to the set of random DYKs, edit the source of DYK:Random. Here's an example of the randomized output that should change each time you refresh the page:
- … that the Karcau Opera is one of the best art schools in the Inner Sea region?
- … that the Seven Tooth goblins do not have a set leader?
- … that Diobel's chief governor is appointed by the Grand Council of Absalom?
- … that despite their name, cutlass spiders are actually constructs?
- … that the forthcoming Pathfinder Tales novel Queen of Thorns is the third novel featuring Varian Jeggare and Radovan?