Age of Enthronement
- 1707 AR - Andoran founded by General Khastalus of Corentyn, as a province of Taldor. 
- 1853 AR - The Lumber Consortium is founded to supply Taldor with lumber from Darkmoon Vale.
- 4081 AR - Andoran breaks from Taldor in order to join Cheliax, as part of the Even-Tongued Conquest.
- 4600 AR - King Cullaim II founds the Eagle Knights.
Age of Lost Omens
- 4606 AR - Aroden dies.
- 4640 AR - Rise of the Thrune Ascendancy in Cheliax.
- 4642 AR - Darl Jubannich writes On Government, a brief work critical of House Thrune that would help spark the People's Revolt.
- 4669 AR - Andoran declares its independence from Cheliax in the People's Revolt. Cheliax begins 20-year embargo of Andoran.
- 4689 AR - Chelish embargo of Andoran ends with the sinking of three Chelish warships outside Westcrown, including the flagship of the Chelish navy.
- 4691 AR - A Taldan duke attacks and destroys one of Andoran's eastern counties before the Eagle Knights can respond and quell the incursion.
- 4697 AR - The Goblinblood Wars begin in Isger.
- 4704 AR - Codwin I of Augustana elected Supreme Elect of Andoran. Codwin is reelected to a second term four years later.
- Erik Mona et al. (2008). Campaign Setting, p. 201–203. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-112-1
- Hal Maclean, Colin Moulder-McComb, Jason Nelson, Jonathan Keith, and Hank Woon. (2010). Andoran, Spirit of Liberty, p. 4. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-205-0
- Erik Mona and Jason Bulmahn. (2008). Gazetteer, p. 59. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-077-3
- Mike McArtor. (2008). Guide to Darkmoon Vale, p. inside back cover. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-100-8
- Hal Maclean, Colin Moulder-McComb, Jason Nelson, Jonathan Keith, and Hank Woon. (2010). Andoran, Spirit of Liberty, p. 3. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-205-0