|Images of wights|
Source: Bestiary, pg(s). 276
- the person faced a violent end;
- their dead body was used to create a wight using necromantic magic;
- the dead soul was a particularly nasty person in life;
- the corpse was discovered by an evil spirit that was already undead and that spirit bonded with the corpse.
|This page is a stub. You can help us by .|
Different types of wight, exist including:
Wights are counted amongst the lesser nobility of the undead-dominated nation of Geb. A large group of them led by a daughter of Urgathoa named Illcayna Alonnor also reside in the ruined village of Finder's Gulch, located in the Menador Mountains of western Isger.
- Jason Bulmahn. (2009). Pathfinder RPG Bestiary (First Edition), p. 276. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-183-1
- James Jacobs et al. (2011). The Inner Sea World Guide, p. 77. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-269-2
- Sean K Reynolds, & F. Wesley Schneider. (2008). Bestiary. Seven Days to the Grave, p. 83. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-091-9
- Wight (Real-life mythical entity) on Wikipedia