Demon's Heresy, an adventure by Jim Groves with additional material by Amanda Hamon, James Jacobs, and Sean K Reynolds and fiction by Robin D. Laws, was released in October 2013.
|| The Wrath of the Righteous Adventure Path continues with “Demon's Heresy,” by Jim Groves. After reclaiming the city of Drezen and recovering the lost sacred banner known as the Sword of Valor, the heroes have established a significant foothold behind enemy lines. With the demon armies still concentrating their attacks to the south, the heroes must now set off into the heart of the Worldwound to seek out powerful new allies and strike a mortal blow against the Templars of the Ivory Labyrinth—but in doing so, they discover a disturbing truth about the crystalline source of mythic power the demons have been using against the crusaders. Will the heroes survive the terrors of the Worldwound long enough to end the demons’ increasing attacks?
This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path continues the Wrath of the Righteous Adventure Path and includes:
Foreword: "Personalizing the Worldwound" by James Jacobs (4)
- Jacobs discusses how to use the downtime rules and quests to personalize your campaign. He continues his tips on running the adventure for non-mythic characters.
1. "Demon's Heresy" by Jim Groves (6)
- "NPC Gallery" by Jim Groves (58)
- "Wrath of the Righteous Treasures" by Jim Groves (62)
2. "The Green Faith" by Sean K Reynolds (64)
3. "Ecology of the Worm That Walks" by Amanda Hamon (70)
4. "The Site" (Sweet Ichor 3 of 6) by Robin D. Laws (76)
5. "Bestiary" by Jim Groves, Amanda Hamon, and James Jacobs (82)
6. Campaign Outline: "At War with the Abyss!" (92)
- Installments 4 through 6 of the Wrath of the Righteous Adventure Path are previewed.