Amanda's name has recently changed on products credited to her. I just wanted to leave a quick note as to what steps I took:
- moved old name page to new name page
- changed metadata only (the authorN field) on her credited products to her new name. I left the name as printed on the page the same as it was before. I did this so the product page displays the same as her name is printed in the book/PDF.
- created a "Category: Works by" page for her new name
- deleted the "Category: Works by" page for her old name, as it was now and should remain blank
There wasn't a simple way to make the complete change, but this wasn't too bad. It may be different if someone with a lot more credits needed their name changed. Perhaps Yodabot could come to the rescue in that case. -- FoiledAgain (talk) 00:44, 13 May 2014 (UTC)