The Hill Giant's Pledge, an adventure by Larry Wilhelm with supporting articles by Russ Taylor, David Schwartz, Benjamin Bruck, Thurston Hillman, and Mikko Kallio and fiction by Michael Kortes, was released on April 29, 2015. It is the second chapter in the Giantslayer Pathfinder Adventure Path.
|| The orcs attacking Trunau have been defeated, but the danger remains—the hill giant chieftain Grenseldek still wants the treasures of the tomb beneath Trunau. In order to protect their chosen community, the heroes must leave it and travel by riverboat through the orc-ruled Hold of Belkzen to the abandoned border fort that the giant has claimed as her lair. Yet even putting down Grenseldek and her squabbling monstrous minions may not be enough to save Trunau. For the hill giant has sent a fateful letter, and a storm is brewing on the horizon...
This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path continues the Giantslayer Adventure Path and includes:
- “The Hill Giant’s Pledge,” a Pathfinder adventure for 4th-level characters, by Larry Wilhelm.
- A detailed look at the various drakes that soar throughout the Inner Sea, by Russ Taylor.
- A collection of exciting additional encounters set in the Mindspin Mountains, by David Schwartz.
- A perfect ambush goes awry in the Pathfinder's Journal, by Michael Kortes.
- A host of new monsters, by Benjamin Bruck, Thurston Hillman, Mikko Kallio, and Larry Wilhelm.
Foreword: "A Giant Challenge" by Rob McCreary (4)
1. "The Hill Giant's Pledge" by Larry Wilhelm (6)
- "NPC Gallery" by Larry Wilhelm (58)
2. "Missions in the Mindspins" by David Schwartz (62)
3. "Ecology of the Drake" by Russ Taylor (70)
4. "Going Dörak" (Tall Tales 2 of 6) by Michael Kortes (76)
5. "Bestiary" by Benjamin Bruck, Thurston Hillman, Mikko Kallio, and Larry Wilhelm (82)
6. Next Month (92)
- Previews of next month's installment of the Giantslayer Adventure Path, Forge of the Giant God.