PathFinder Adventures Digital Version
The digital version of the Pathfinder Adventures card game was developed and released by Obsidian Entertainment.
Pathfinder Adventures (digital version) brings one of Paizo's most successful products, the Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, into the digital realm in an enhanced experience. Not only is the game mobile, it also emphasizes the characters, story, and world of Pathfinder's rich and diverse world.
Pathfinder Adventures (digital version) features players experience exclusively in the digital version include:
- Reactive cutscenes featuring Pathfinder's iconic characters.
- Explore towns, cities, dungeons, and landscapes of the Rise of the Runelords campaign maps for places like Sandpoint and Thistletop.
- Beautifully enchanced and animated location backdrops.
- Multiple Adventure profiles so players can experience the campaign using every character.
- Play through a tutorial that distills the rulebook down into a small mini-adventure.
- Single player and pass-and-play multiplayer gameplay modes
- Story Mode and Quest Mode modes are available, as well as daily challenges
Differences from Table Top Game
Currently, Pathfinder Adventures (digital version) is in the processes of releasing the Rise of the Runelords Base Set. The following adventures have been released from this adventure path: