Pathfinder Adventure Path
Pathfinder Adventure Path is a monthly 96-page publication released by Paizo Publishing. Each volume consists of one segment of a six-part series of adventures linked together by a constant story arc and thematic through-line. In addition to the main adventure, each issue also features support articles on the Pathfinder Chronicles campaign setting, new monsters, and serial fiction.
The tradition of Adventure Paths was begun by Paizo when they published the official Dungeons & Dragons periodicals Dungeon and Dragon. When these magazines were discontinued in summer 2007, Paizo continued the popular tradition, now set in their own proprietary game setting—the world of Golarion. The line was originally titled simply Pathfinder but was changed to the current Pathfinder Adventure Path when additional Pathfinder-branded product lines were introduced.
Each path is intended to take a party of characters from 1st level to upwards of 15th level over the course of the series, but individual adventures can be run independent of the overall path should a GM wish to do so.
Pathfinder Adventure Paths
There are 17 released or announced Adventure Paths:
- Rise of the Runelords (August 2007–January 2008)
- Curse of the Crimson Throne (February 2008–July 2008)
- Second Darkness (August 2008–January 2009)
- Legacy of Fire (February 2009–July 2009)
- Council of Thieves (August 2009–January 2010)
- Kingmaker (February 2010–July 2010)
- Serpent's Skull (August 2010–January 2011)
- Carrion Crown (February 2011–July 2011)
- Jade Regent (August 2011–January 2012)
- Skull & Shackles (February 2012–July 2012)
- Shattered Star (August 2012–January 2013)
- Reign of Winter (February 2013–July 2013)
- Wrath of the Righteous (August 2013–January 2014)
- Mummy's Mask (February 2014–July 2014)
- Iron Gods (August 2014–January 2015)
- Giantslayer (February 2015–July 2015)
- Hell's Rebels (August 2015–January 2016)