Rasputin Must Die!, an adventure by Brandon Hodge with supporting material by Adam Daigle and Sean K Reynolds, and fiction by Kevin Andrew Murphy, was released in June 2013.
|| The search for the Queen of Witches finally ends when the Dancing Hut travels to Baba Yaga’s homeland of Russia on the planet Earth. The year is 1918, and the First World War rages throughout Europe. The heroes find themselves in the wilds of Siberia, where they must face Russian soldiers armed with twentieth-century technology to infiltrate an ancient monastery and rescue Baba Yaga from her estranged son, Grigori Rasputin. Can the heroes kill the “Mad Monk”—who has already cheated death once before—and free Baba Yaga, or will they fall before the horrors of modern war?
This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path continues the Reign of Winter Adventure Path and includes:
- “Rasputin Must Die!”, a Pathfinder RPG adventure for 13th-level characters, by Brandon Hodge.
- A look into the cultural climate of Russia in the midst of revolution, along with rules for her weapons of war, by Adam Daigle and Brandon Hodge.
- Revelations on Szuriel, the Horseman of War, and her brutal quest for souls, by Sean K Reynolds.
- Spiders versus sentient dolls in the Pathfinder’s Journal, by Kevin Andrew Murphy.
- Four new monsters, by Adam Daigle, Brandon Hodge, and Sean K Reynolds.
Foreword: "Walking Unseen Worlds" by Brandon Hodge (4)
1. "Rasputin Must Die!" by Brandon Hodge (6)
- "NPC Gallery" by Brandon Hodge (56)
- "Reign of Winter Treasures" by Brandon Hodge (60)
2. "Guns, Spirits, and Revolution" by Adam Daigle and Brandon Hodge (62)
3. "Szuriel" by Sean K Reynolds (70)
4. "Web of Secrets" (The Bonedust Dolls 5 of 6) by Kevin Andrew Murphy (76)
5. "Bestiary" by Adam Daigle, Brandon Hodge, and Sean K Reynolds (82)
- *animated tank
- *trench mist
6. "Witch Queen of Worlds" (92)
- The sixth installment of the Reign of Winter Adventure Path is previewed.