|Demographics||3,394 humans, 56 halflings, 12 dwarves, 18 other|
|Ruler||Count Haserton Lowls IV|
|Images of Thrushmoor|
Source: Rule of Fear, pg(s). 50
The settlement of Thrushmoor can be found in the Ustalavic county of Versex. A fishing community on Lake Encarthan's Avalon Bay, the town is known to harbor a significant number of followers of the unsavory Old Cults, and the equally unsavoury Night Heralds.
Many millennia ago, during the Age of Serpents, a storm of Hastur-worshipping flying polyps landed on Golarion, hoping to infest it with the Great Old One Xhamen-Dor. They established two cities here: one at the current site of Thrushmoor, and the other named Neruzavin in Casmaron. The former was destroyed by the serpentfolk in a massive battle that destroyed both armies, leaving only the Star Stelae as a reminder of their conflict.
Seven hundred years ago, every resident of Thrushmoor mysteriously disappeared in an event known as the Thrushmoor Vanishing. The town was eventually resettled, but to this day its inhabitants believe that the area is cursed or haunted by something called the Briarstone Witch.
Thrushmoor is the setting of The Thrushmoor Terror, and the subject of a major article in that volume.
- Erik Mona et al. (2008). Campaign Setting, p. 141. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-112-1
- James Jacobs et al. (2011). The Inner Sea World Guide, p. 190. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-269-2
- Joshua J. Frost et al. (2010). Faction Guide, p. 34. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-221-0
- Jason Bulmahn et al. (2014). Occult Mysteries, p. 31. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-649-2
- Paizo staff. (2016). Campaign Preview: "The Stars are Right". In Search of Sanity, p. 90. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-882-3
- F. Wesley Schneider. (2016). In Search of Sanity. In Search of Sanity, p. 5. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-882-3