- See also: Five Kings Mountains
The Five Kings Mountain Range in Avistan boast 17 peaks above 14,000 feet in elevation, including Droskar's Crag, the tallest known active volcano on Golarion. Most of these peaks stand in the Five Kings Mountains region. Only a few of the peaks stand in Andoran. Some of the tallest peaks of the Five Kings Range are listed below. The mountain range is named in honor of the five kings who signed the Kerse Accord in 2332 AR ending seven centuries of civil war.
- Droskar's Crag (South Peak), 28,822 ft.
- Droskar's Crag (North Peak), 28,305 ft.
- Emperor's Peak, 18,365 ft.
- Mount Langley, 17,400 ft.
- Mount Mist, 16,237 ft.
- Mount Arugak, 15,638 ft.
- Mount Carissa, 15,126 ft.
- Queen Peak, 14,831 ft.
- Mount Gustus, 14,806 ft.
- Mount Onik, 14,714 ft.
- Mount Soryu, 14,603 ft.
- Mount Kla, 14,411 ft.
The Five Kings Mountains is a dwarven territory. The mountains are mostly rocky with occasional plateaus, and are home to savage giants and bloodthirsty wildlife. Outsiders see very few natural resources worth the danger to exploit. The border nations don't establish settlements any closer than the foothills or approaching the dwarven territory, nor do they interfere with the industry carried out by the dwarves in the higher reaches, although they usually conduct a profitable trade with them. At the forested foothills, dwarven lumber mills work to procure timber and firewood to support tunneling operations and provide light and heat below the surface.
- Mike McArtor. (2008). Guide to Darkmoon Vale, p. 15. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-100-8
- Mike McArtor. (2008). Guide to Darkmoon Vale, p. 12. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-100-8
- James Jacobs et al. (2011). The Inner Sea World Guide, p. 67-68. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-269-2
- David Eitelbach, Russ Taylor, JD Wiker, Keri Wiker, and Hank Woon. (2009). Dwarves of Golarion, p. 12-13. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-204-3