|Frog God Games|
|Homepage||Frog God Games|
|Notable people||Bill Webb|
Frog God Games describe themselves as follows, from their website:
|“||Who We AreWe consist of old grognard gamers, including a brilliant layout guy, and a cartographer who was not even a gamer when we recruited him. We have more than a few writing credits to our name, and have decided after dealing with publishers, printers and middlemen to head off on our own and make some books. We have developed friendships with, and worked with the best and most famous writers in the industry. We are the real deal.||”|
|“|| Who We Aren'tWe won't fill your players coffers with millions of gold pieces and powerful magic items either, at least not without great efforts. Our encounters won't be "balanced" to make sure no one dies, and a 3rd level monster may or may not have 50.2 gp (like its supposed to in certain rule books). Death will be frequent, but fair, and players who fail to use their heads will surely lose them.
After all, Tsathogga's special attack is "eats 1d6 adventurers per round". Adventurers taste like chicken....errrr, flies.
- Greg Vaughan (writer, rules conversion)
- Bill Webb (developer, editor and writer)
- Matt Finch (writer, editor)
- Robert Altbauer (cartography)
- Chuck Wright (layout and rules conversion)
- Rick Sardinha (cover artist and cartographer)
- Rowena Aitken (artist and cartographer)
- Skeeter Green (rules conversion and writing)
- Dawn Fischer (copy editor)
Among many publications, Frog God Games publishes and distributes The Tome of Horrors Complete.
- Frog God Games. (Retrieved November 15, 2018). About Us, Frog God Games' web site.