|Images of Jeweled Sages|
Source: Salvation of the Sages, pg(s). 3–4
The Jeweled Sages originally formed around -3000 AR to compile the nation's history and catalogue its treasures near the end of its first golden age. It persisted through millennia until scattering within a year of the Keleshite invasion in 1532 AR.
Thousands of years later in the 48th century AR, Amenopheus acquired the sapphire sage stone and took on the title of Sapphire Sage. He resurrected the order and recruited new sages while pursuing and acquiring further sage jewels.
Known members of the Jeweled Sages include:
- Amenopheus, the Sapphire Sage
- Tahonikepsu, the Diamond Sage
- Sinuhotep, the Amethyst Sage
- Dhiara, the Topaz Sage
- Mnesoset, the Spinel Sage
- Matt Duval. (2017). Salvation of the Sages, p. 3–4. Paizo Inc.
- Mikko Kallio. (2015). Ancients' Anguish, p. 3. Paizo Inc.
- Matt Duval. (2017). Salvation of the Sages, p. 22. Paizo Inc.
- Matt Duval. (2013). Race to Seeker's Folly, p. 17. Paizo Publishing, LLC.
- Pedro Coelho. (2014). Sanctum of the Sages, p. 27. Paizo Inc.
- Pedro Coelho. (2014). Sanctum of the Sages, p. 3. Paizo Inc.