Kobold Quarterly was a roleplaying game magazine created by Wolfgang Baur and published by Kobold Press/Open Design from 2007 to 2012. It was published four times a year and focused on Dungeons & Dragons 3.5, 4e, and the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game. The magazine occupied the gaming market niche once served by the Dungeon and Dragon magazines, and included interviews with game designers as well as supplemental game material.
- See also: Category:Kobold Quarterly
- Wolfgang Baur. (November 16, 2012). Kobold Quarterly Folds, A New Adventure Begins, Kobold Press.
- John Baichtal. (April 3, 2008). Kobold Quarterly's Fourth Issue Teems With Promise, Gnomes, WIRED.
- John Baichtal. (January 4, 2008). Enter the Kobold, WIRED.
- ENnie Awards. (2009-11-30). 2009 ENnie Award Winners, Gen Con EN World RPG Awards.