In addition to the Inner Sea region, other continents on the planet Golarion have been traveled and populated.
- The lush island continent which gives the Arcadian Ocean its name.
- The remnants of the birthplace of human civilization, now mostly sunk beneath the sea.
- The largest continent on the planet.
- The continent within, a planet-wide expanse of underground tunnels with its own civilizations.
- Crown of the World
- The ice-covered landmass at the top of the world.
- The smallest and least traveled of Golarion's continents.
- Tian Xia
- The oriental continent to the east of the Arcadian Ocean.