|Headquarters||Brine prison, The Puddles, Absalom|
Source: Pathfinder Origins 6, pg(s). 3, 29-31
To collect slaves from across the Inner Sea region and bring them to Cheliax. Many of these slaves are prisoners of Absalom who happen to be brought to the wrong prison. Legal record indicate that these prisoners have died due to diseases contracted due to the high levels of stagnant water in the prison cells.
- Truan: Brother to Ezren, he took over the relationship with the Salt Cartel when their father was arrested by the Church of Abadar.
- Lady Seichya: Daughter of Chelish ambassador to Absalom Gulv Tevineg; Warden of the Brine, and the cartel's trademaster.
- Galundo: One of the slave gang leaders. He uses a magical flute to keep his slaves in line.
- The Brine: The prison in the Puddles district where the Salt Cartel gets its slaves and its name.
- Erik Mona. (2015). Pathfinder Origins #6, p. 3. Dynamite Entertainment.
- Erik Mona. (2015). Pathfinder Origins #6, p. 29. Dynamite Entertainment.
- Erik Mona. (2015). Pathfinder Origins #6, p. 5. Dynamite Entertainment.
- Owen K.C. Stephens. (2008). Guide to Absalom, p. 41. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-141-1
- Erik Mona. (2015). Pathfinder Origins #6, p. 31. Dynamite Entertainment.