|Song of Extinction|
Source: Lyrics of Extinction, pg(s). 16
The Song of Extinction has two forms:
- a melody;
- a major artifact in the form of a music box.
The artifact was created in response to Tyruwat's prayer to Zon-Kuthon; he was granted knowledge of the lyrics of the Song of Extinction, created a music box and inscribed the lyrics on its sides in Abyssal. When a sufficiently strong willed follower of the god sings the lyrics to the accompaniment of the tune from the music box, walls crumble and an entire city can be reduced to ruins. Thus the artifact kills indirectly and indiscriminately.
Known lyrics of the Song of Extinction include:
- "Forsake beauty, embrace envy"
- "The shadows call out for souls"
- "Raise your voices. The greatest scream choir will be heard this day."
- "Beg, beg for pain. The Midnight Lord will show his might."
- "Learn to welcome the chains."
For additional resources, see the Meta page.
- F. Wesley Schneider. (2012). Artifacts & Legends, p. 49. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-458-0
- Tim Hitchcock et al. (2010). Heart of the Jungle, p. 50. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-247-0
- Elizabeth Leib. (2009). Lyrics of Extinction, p. 3. Paizo Publishing, LLC.
- Elizabeth Leib. (2009). Lyrics of Extinction, p. 10. Paizo Publishing, LLC.