I suggest to you to make an cleanup like i do on my translated page here: http://golarion.altervista.org/wiki/index.php?title=Golarion as you can see i add an link to solar system on top of page and setted better the eight continent now order alphabeticaly and with name for first thing on description.
184.108.40.206 11:25, June 20, 2010 (UTC)
- Its a bit hard to tell if the "Italian cleanup" is any better than the existing page unless you are actually fluent in Italian.JackButler 18:14, October 29, 2010 (UTC)
- A map of the solar system belongs in a solar system article, not on Golarion's, though a self-made map pointing out where in the planet order Golarion falls would probably be justified. Additionally, a map of just the inner sea isn't really representative of the whole of the planet, so it doesn't go here either. I've seen the Golarion world map, and the Inner Sea is like putting a map of western Europe and the north coast of Africa on a page and claiming it's a "world map." —yoda8myhead 18:48, October 29, 2010 (UTC)
- Just out of curiosity, what is the source of the world-map, please?JackButler 18:52, October 29, 2010 (UTC)
- The source is working at Paizo ;-) —yoda8myhead 19:29, October 29, 2010 (UTC)
- LOL! Well, that explains why I've never seen it. Thanks.19:44, October 29, 2010 (UTC)
- Here you are in english http://translate.google.it/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fgolarion.altervista.org%2Fwiki%2FGolarion&sl=it&tl=en&hl=&ie=UTF-8 the content it's the same of this page 8this is the source!!) i just changed little thing to make all plus clear. --Selven 18:13, 23 January 2011 (UTC)