The Bones Land in a Spiral is the holy book of Pharasma; it is sometimes referred to as Bones Fall in a Spiral.1 This work was written in several parts. The first part consists of vague, debatable predictions by an ancient prophet. The prophesies are inconclusive and esoteric, allowing a cunning reader to fit specific parts of the text to any number of situations, past or future.23
A version of The Bones Land in a Spiral, written in Ancient Osiriani on a series of papyrus scrolls, is held as the most valued possession of the Archives of the Sepulchre library, located within the High Temple of Pharasma complex in Sothis.5
- Dave Gross. (2013). King of Chaos, p. 414. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-558-7
- Colin McComb. (2011). Faiths of Balance, p. 17. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-316-3
- Crystal Frasier. (2018). Spiral of Bones #2, p. Appendix. Paizo Inc.
- Sean K Reynolds. (2008). Gods and Magic, p. 30–31. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-139-8
- Robert Brookes, Liz Courts, Mikko Kallio, Jeffrey Swank, and Larry Wilhelm. (2016). Inner Sea Temples, p. 39. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-893-9