|Size||Absalom city district|
|Government||conventional (district council)|
Source: Guide to Absalom
The Wise Quarter is a district in the city of Absalom located between the Ivy District and Azlanti Keep. Most of Absalom's government buildings are located here, including the residence of the Primarch and the hall of the Grand Council.
Places of Interest
The Wise Quarter is the home of several prominent schools and libraries, but none are so prestigious as the Arcanamirium, one of Golarion's most well-known magical schools. Scholars and philosophers from all over the world over congregate in the Wise Quarter to teach, research, and debate any topic known to mortals on Golarion.
- James Jacobs et al. (2011). The Inner Sea World Guide, p. 40. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-269-2
- Erik Mona et al. (2008). Campaign Setting, p. 55. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-112-1
- Nicolas Logue. (2008). Mists of Mwangi, p. 3. Paizo Publishing, LLC.
- James Jacobs, Colin McComb, Sean K Reynolds, Amber Scott, and Larry Wilhelm. (2011). Humans of Golarion, p. 2. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-315-6
- Owen K.C. Stephens. (2008). Guide to Absalom, p. 43. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-141-1