Music is a sonic art form and cultural activity. General definitions of music include common elements such as pitch (which governs melody and harmony), rhythm (and its associated concepts tempo, meter, and articulation), dynamics (loudness and softness), and the sonic qualities of timbre and texture (which are sometimes termed the "color" of a musical sound). Music is also one of the auditory performative expressions that can empower bardic performances with magical effects.
- See also: Category:Musical instruments
Musical instruments vary widely between cultures, musical styles, and craftsmanship. Many are handheld while others are bulkier but still portable, and some are too heavy to easily move or must be fully stationary to be played.
|This section is a stub. You can help us by .|
- See also: Category:Orchestras
Orchestral music features large ensembles primarily consisting of string, horn, and percussion instruments, and are usually led by a conductor. For example, the city of Karcau, Ustalav, features multiple orchestras.
- Music, Wikipedia.
- Logan Bonner et al. (2019). Pathfinder Core Rulebook, p. 94 ff. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-64078-168-9
- Logan Bonner et al. (2019). Pathfinder Core Rulebook, Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-64078-168-9
- Jason Bulmahn et al. (2009). Pathfinder RPG Core Rulebook (1E), p. 158. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-150-3
- Jason Bulmahn et al. (2012). Ultimate Equipment, p. 77. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-390-3
- James Jacobs et al. (2011). The Inner Sea World Guide, p. 55. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-269-2
- Orchestra, Wikipedia.
- F. Wesley Schneider. (2011). Rule of Fear, p. 44. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-301-9