Secrets of the Sphinx, an adventure by Amber E. Scott with supporting material by Michael Kortes, David Schwartz, Russ Taylor, Greg A. Vaughan, and Larry Wilhelm and fiction by Amber E. Scott, was released on June 25, 2014.
|| Deep in the Osirian desert stands the blank-faced monument known as the Sightless Sphinx. In search of the stolen mummy of Chisisek, the architect of the flying tomb of the Sky Pharaoh Hakotep I, the heroes track the cult of the Forgotten Pharaoh to its secret headquarters inside the sphinx. There they must face monstrous mercenaries and servants of the demon lord Areshkagal before finally confronting the masked cultists and their leader, the Forgotten Pharaoh, who has been possessed by a fragment of Hakotep's soul.
This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path continues the Mummy's Mask Adventure Path and includes:
Foreword: "Confessions Of A Guy Who Uses His Middle Initial His Signature" by Greg A. Vaughan (4)
1. "Secrets of the Sphinx" by Amber E. Scott (7)
- "NPC Gallery" by Amber E. Scott (58)
- "Mummy's Mask Treasures" by Amber E. Scott (62)
2. "The Perilous Wastes" by Greg A. Vaughan (64)
3. "Curses of the Ancients" by Russ Taylor (70)
4. "In the Belly of the Crocodile" (Shadow of the Sands 4 of 6) by Amber E. Scott (76)
5. "Bestiary" by Michael Kortes, David Schwartz, and Larry Wilhelm (82)
6. Campaign Outline: "Sands of Time" (92)
- Installments 5 through 6 of the Mummy's Mask Adventure Path are previewed.