- Thanks for updating this template FoiledAgain. I have been experimenting as you may see: by adding the 'collapsed' line you seem to prevent the capability of a partial expansion of the navbox for a particular list. For Schooner Gulch Road, for instance, when I tried to expand the 'General Locations' section for the page, as that is where the road is listed, it failed. When I removed the collapsed line within this template it worked. I have reverted the change as you clearly understand the code better than I and will have your reasons. I like the ability to expand subsections though. What do you think? --Fleanetha (talk) 09:18, 27 November 2012 (UTC)
- You beat me to the punch on experimenting on how to get the expansion to work properly. My reason was only that it seemed huge by default. What I really want to see is it to behave like Magnimar, where it is collapsed by default, shows everything when you click "show" and allows proper expansion as on Council of Ushers --FoiledAgain (talk) 11:08, 27 November 2012 (UTC)
- And it does by default if we remove the collapsed line. Hmmph, I don't quite understand why that works, but I'm glad it does. --FoiledAgain (talk) 11:34, 27 November 2012 (UTC)
I noticed a lot of roads were mentioned in the various Sandpoint location pages. We should probably add a Roads and Thoroughfares subsection to this template. Undercliff Way, Salmon Street and Market Street already found. --Fleanetha (talk) 09:46, 12 December 2012 (UTC)
- There are a lot (see Sandpoint map in Burnt Offerings, Brinewall Legacy, RotL Anniversary Edition, among others). I'm torn about creating pages that will almost by definition be no better than stub-quality. They would probably be even more succinct than all the Sandpoint-related pages I've been creating. Putting them in the navbox just as a list rather than wikilinks is unusual, but might be worth considering, or it may just be more confusing to readers. --Bill (FoiledAgain) (talk) 00:35, 13 December 2012 (UTC)
- Hmm, you have a point but my completist gene is screaming. The map of Sandpoint in Burnt Offerings is not cut and paste enabled either. How about we have a sub page of Sandpoint that just lists the roads' names if we can find a map that enables cut and paste? A bit like History of Absalom to take it off the main page. The navbox can just link to that page rather than having a second listing of everything, which would be pointless. Then on the roads page any particularly interesting bits of information could be added and a major article page made if needed later? I'll do this but I need a cut and paste of all the roads - can that be provided please as I do not have Rise of the Runelords Anniversary Edition?