The Court of Regents is the ruling body of the city of Kovlar. It is comprised of ten individuals, the current leader of each of Kovlar's ten guilds. While all ten leaders are considered equal in authority, the leader of the largest guild acts as the Court's speaker and thus calls and leads meetings. The current speaker is Kelda Halrig, leader of the Anvillers' Guild. Whilst conducting official business, each leader wears an identical iron and gold medallion known as a regent's sigil.1 The Court presides over Regents' Hall, where each guild has its own office and a large chamber that contains a table with ten chairs, each decorated with symbols representing a respective guild.23
Current council members
The full council is as follows:4
- Forgemaster Kelda Halrig of the Anvillers' Guild
- Alljoiner Torra Garnis of the Carpenters' Guild
- Fortunate Algera Kord of the Gamblers' Guild
- Commander Grokar Hammersong of the Guild of Arms
- Goldhand Wuldi Irontemper of the Guild of Coins
- Sentinel Frastin Stoneborn of the Guild of Faith
- Adorned Stosk Dolgindir of the Guild of Finery
- Archmage Hromgar Nalruven of the Guild of Spells
- Highphysic Natri Dolgindir of the Physic Guild
- Mountainheart Kolarun Chiselrock of the Stonemasons' Guild
- “Fires of the Haunted City” in Fires of the Haunted City, 16–17. Paizo Inc., 2019 .
- “Fires of the Haunted City” in Fires of the Haunted City, 17. Paizo Inc., 2019 .
- “Kovlar Gazetteer” in Fires of the Haunted City, 70. Paizo Inc., 2019 .
- “Fires of the Haunted City” in Fires of the Haunted City, 19–21. Paizo Inc., 2019 .