A crook is a two-handed herding tool typically comprised of a wooden pole ending in a hook. It can be pressed into service as a polearm, with its hook useful for grappling with foes at a distance.
The crook of the ancient serpent, a smaller crook held in one hand, is a powerful rod of office in Osirion.
The holy symbol of the agathion empyreal lord Rowdrosh is a double-headed crook.
- ↑ Paris Crenshaw, Ron Lundeen, and David Schwartz. (2015). Melee Tactics Toolbox, p. 18, 19. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-732-1
- ↑ Jason Eric Nelson & Amber Stewart. (2008). Osirion, Land of Pharaohs, p. 25. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-144-2
- ↑ Amber Scott. (2013). Chronicle of the Righteous, p. 22. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-506-8
- Shepherd's crook (real-world object) on Wikipedia
- Crook and flail (use in Egyptian pharaonic symbolism) on Wikipedia