|Inhabitants||Humans, various forgotten magical creatures, Cthulhu|
|Images of Earth|
Source: Rasputin Must Die!, pg(s). 5
- This article covers the distant planet. For the element, see Element. For the elemental plane, see Plane of Earth.
Earth is a planet in a galaxy far from Golarion, yet similar in many ways. Magic was once as prevalent on Earth as it is on Golarion, but as time wore on magic and mysticism were replaced by science and technology, and now magical creatures have all but disappeared from the world and the existence of the supernatural is known to only a few mystics.
In 4713 AR (known as AD 1918 on Earth), a bitter and deadly war between several of Earth's major political powers, known as the Great War, finally came to an end after four years of global conflict.
Earth is a world as vast as Golarion, but only a few locations are relevant to Golarion-based scholars:
- Empty Quarter: a vast desert
- the Old Kingdom of Kemet, also known as Egypt: a nation sharing a culture and a pantheon with Osirion
- James Jacobs. (January 5, 2016). How are Earth and Golarion in the same universe?, Paizo messageboards.
- Brandon Hodge. (2013). Foreword. Rasputin Must Die!, p. 5. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-496-2
- Rob McCreary. (2014). Gods of Ancient Osirion. Empty Graves, p. 65. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-60125-589-1
- James Jacobs. (April 30, 2013). Is R'lyeh on Earth?, Paizo Messageboards.
- Brandon Hodge. (2013). Rasputin Must Die!. Rasputin Must Die!, p. 8. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-496-2
- Erik Mona. (2016). Worldscape 2, Dynamite Entertainment.
- Wikipedia:Earth (real-world location)