Also known as horacalcum, orichalcum is the rarest of the skymetals. It has the amazing property of warping time around it, either by slowing it down or speeding it up. Possessing the weight and density of steel, orichalcum has a dull, coppery appearance that can deceive ignorant examiners into believing that the skymetal is instead a far baser substance.
Due to its extreme rarity, it is unusual for orichalcum to be found in quantities greater than a pound, although weapons and (fearsomely expensive) armor made from the metal allow the wearer to both react more quickly and also to perceive time around them moving more slowly. Any damage to orichalcum mends itself after just 24 hours.
- Greg A. Vaughan. (2012). Shards of Sin. Shards of Sin, p. 23. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-452-8
- James Jacobs. (2012). The Shattered Star. Shards of Sin, p. 71. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-452-8
- Logan Bonner et al. (2019). Pathfinder Core Rulebook, p. 579. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-64078-168-9
- James Jacobs. (2012). The Shattered Star. Shards of Sin, p. 69. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-452-8
- Wikipedia:Orichalcum (real-world legendary metal)