- Divine Anthology 19 re paladin code --Fleanetha (talk) 19:08, 6 October 2016 (UTC)
- Kate Baker et al. (2018). Faiths of Golarion, p. 52-57. Paizo Inc. ISBN 978-1-64078-099-6 -Oznogon (talk) 02:51, 13 December 2018 (UTC)
Add to Deity list?
Should we add Shizuru to the full deity list? There is only a single mention of her in all the Pathfinder canon, and none of the related crunch is known about her. I don't have a strong opinion one way or the other. --brandingopportunity 14:16, July 13, 2010 (UTC)
- I was also wondering this. I tagged her with the Minor deities category, which seemed much more appropriate than Major deities.
- Another example is Vineshvakhi, among the hundred gods of Vudra, mentioned only in the calikang description. My feeling is that there should be some sort of way to easily find seriously obscure deities like this, for whom there are only a few oblique references. But as these obscure references proliferate, it seems like it would clutter up the Deity list template, which may be unhelpful. Perhaps a list, or a subcategory of Minor gods? Or perhaps the Portal:Religion/Pantheons subsection Portal:Religion should be the comprehensive list? --Goblin Witchlord 15:05, July 13, 2010 (UTC)
- I think they should be handled the same way we do racial pantheons. If they're only name-dropped now, but we know they are worshiped in Vudra or Tian Xia or Arcadia or wherever, adding them to Category:Vudran pantheon etc. seems like the way to go. This also benefits authors and developers down the road, as they can use the wiki as a resource to find and expand on existing references instead of making up new deities in these regions and leaving these threads hanging. —yoda8myhead 17:17, July 13, 2010 (UTC)
- This seems a reasonable course. I also agree that we should strive to catalogue the minutiae, for just the reasons mentioned. I figure if there is a proper noun in a book, we should probably have an article for it (even if it's just a stub). —aeakett 23:58, July 13, 2010 (UTC)