|Titles|| Waybringer |
The Exiled Wyrm
Maker of All
|Home||Immortal Ambulatory (travelling demiplane)|
|Portfolio|| Good Dragons |
|Domains||Artifice, Good, Law, Scalykind, Travel|
|Subdomains||Archon, Construct, Dragon, Exploration, Judgment, Toil, Trade|
|Favored Weapon||Bite or quarterstaff|
Apsu is the patron deity of all good and metallic dragons, and one of the oldest gods of the Great Beyond. Along with Tiamat, he is (at least according to draconic lore) believed to be one of the two original creator beings of the multiverse.
|This page is a stub. You can help us by expanding it.|
It is said that Apsu and Tiamat created the original gods. One of the first was Dahak, the destroyer. Apsu entered the Material Plane to battle Dahak, but was betrayed by Tiamat. This created a rift between metallic dragons and chromatic dragons. The battle between Apsu and Dahak still rages upon Golarion today. Apsu is also numbered among the divine creatures which fought in the battle to defend all of creation against Rovagug. 
Church of Apsu
Unsurprisingly, most of Apsu's worshipers are metallic dragons, although honourable humanoids with an interest in draconic lore may also take up the faith.
Those handful of humanoid followers on Golarion typically wear a gold dragon’s foot brooch you wear at their heart their throat. Sometimes they also have other custom made equipment, also in the shape of a dragon's foot. Apsu is more widely worshiped by humanoids on the planet Triaxus, where he is the patron deity of the Dragon Legion.
Brass dragons, gregarious in the extreme, generally fill the role as Apsu's servants and diplomats, although few of them could be considered particularly devout. Nevertheless, they always come when they are needed.
- ↑ Mike McArtor. (2007). Dragons of Golarion. Fortress of the Stone Giants, p. 61-62. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-039-1
- ↑ Sean K Reynolds. (2008). Gods and Magic, p. 52. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-139-8
- ↑ Mike McArtor. (2007). Dragons of Golarion. Fortress of the Stone Giants, p. 60. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-039-1
- ↑ Anson Caralya. (2007). Guardians of Dragonfall, Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-056-8
- ↑ Colin McComb. (2011). Faiths of Purity, p. 18. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-314-9
- ↑ Matthew Goodall. (2013). The Frozen Stars. The Frozen Stars, p. 22. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-495-5
- ↑ Mike McArtor. (2009). Dragons Revisited, p. 19. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-165-7